Concentration Advisers by House


Concentration Advisers 

Concentration Advisers--Sociology PhD students assigned to the Houses as either a resident or non-resident tutor, are available to talk with sophomores, juniors, and seniors about the concentration, and may release the electronic advising hold for course enrollment after having an advising conversation. If you'd like to learn more about the discipline, hear about research in the department, or have questions about Sociology courses, just email your Concentration Adviser to schedule an appointment.