I am an International applicant who speaks and reads English. Do I need to take the TOEFL?

If you have a four-year degree from an English-speaking institution, you may not have to take the TOEFL. Harvard GSAS requires that incoming PhD students who are non-native English speakers and who received their undergraduate degree from a non-English speaking institution meet a minimum level of oral English language proficiency. For all queries regarding the TOEFL requirement, contact Harvard GSAS Admissions at admiss@fas.harvard.edu.