Wednesday, October 27, 2021, 12:00pm to 1:30pm
Zoom link provided upon registration below.
- Mike Savage – Martin White Professor of Sociology, London School of Economics
- Miguel Centeno – Musgrave Professor of Sociology & Vice Dean, School of Public and International Affairs, Princeton University
- Leslie McCall – Associate Director, Stone Center on Socio-Economic Inequality & Presidential Professor of Sociology and Political Science, The Graduate Center, City University of New York (CUNY)
- Branko Milanovic – Visiting Presidential Professor, The Graduate Center, City University of New York (CUNY)
- Chair Michèle Lamont – Robert I. Goldman Professor of European Studies and Professor of Sociology and of African-American Studies, Harvard University; Faculty Associate & Seminar Co-chair, Minda de Gunzburg Center for European Studies, Harvard University and Jonathan Mijs – Assistant Professor of Sociology, Boston University; Veni Fellow, Erasmus University Rotterdam; Seminar Co-chair, Minda de Gunzburg Center for European Studies, Harvard University