Hilary Holbrow, Jocelyn Viterna, Laura Thomas, and your House Concentration Adviser can release holds on your Crimson Cart.
- Cross-registration for concentration credit must be approved by the ADUS prior to enrolling in the course.
Dr. Holbrow will hold extended office hours (WJH 616) prior to the enrollment deadline. Please book an appointment here:
Laura Thomas (WJH 650) will be available prior to the enrollment deadline, no appointment necessary:
- Monday, January 27th: 9-11:30; 1-4pm
- Tuesday, January 28th: 9-11am
- Wednesday, January 29th: 9-3pm
- Thursday, January 30th: 9-2pm
Jocelyn Viterna (WJH 480) will be available during regular office hours. Please book an appointment here:
- Cabot, Currier: Katherine Morris
- Pforzheimer*: Abi Mariam
- Eliot*, Kirkland: Jimmy Biblarz
- Lowell, Winthrop, and Dudley: Ethan Raker
- Leverett, Adams, and Quincy:Nicolette Bardele
- Mather* and Dunster: Leah Gose